Manufacturers of ceramic solutions
GRES ARAGÓN provides quality, innovative and healthy sustainable ceramic architectural solutions in collaboration with customers and opinion leaders all while creating stable employment and high added value.
It offers ceramic products for: flooring and cladding exteriors and interiors; covering building skins; tiling, edging and surrounding pools; and equipping facilities with special hygiene and safety requirements.
It contributes trendy, modern wood, marble, stone, cement, country and hydraulic-inspired designs. It stands out among the competition as it offers solutions with three-dimensional, attractive, modern, safe and long-lasting special pieces including seamless step treads for stairs which is an architectural element that enriches the look and functionality of a home.
With constant innovation in products and processes, it provides optimal service all while adapting to the market demands with products featuring a modern look, enhanced safety and trendy designs. 80 years of experience back us.
GRES ARAGÓN® porcelain and country stoneware in various formats, special pieces for an ideal finish, for all types of atmospheres and finishes for esthetic continuity indoors and outdoors.
ACEPOOL identifies pool products. Complete systems that provide a technical solution for specific issues with a non-slip finish for safety, a look that integrates with complete projects, easy maintenance and immense resistance to guarantee the longevity.
FAVEKER® offers extruded ceramic ventilated facades for renovation work or new construction and singular projects. Achieving more sustainable, efficient and comfortable buildings with more thermal and acoustic insulation in addition to equipping the building with materials that are healthy for people and for the environment, 100% recyclable systems with a minimum of 40% recycled materials during manufacturing.
BIOKLINKER® identifies the products with antipathogen properties that guarantee the utmost hygiene in industrial atmospheres with special requirements as well as household environments.
The commitment reflected in the Strategy that guides is focuses on sustainability in the broadest sense of the word: generating more value with less impact. Business sustainability to guarantee continuity and updates for customers and to meet their real needs as well as enhance the quality of our products and service. And environmental sustainability, contributing to the much-needed decarbonization through the products and production processes used.
In addition, we digitally enhance our factories and logistics, marketing and sales management all while maintaining our commitment to creating quality jobs and helping all those who collaborate with us; we boost the people within our organization and our contribution to social responsibility is based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Mission, Vision and Values
Find out about our Mission, Vision and Values in this document.
GRES ARAGÓN has developed a management system unifying Quality, Environment, Energy and Prevention, which integrates single procedures for the organisation's actions. It is based on the principles and commitments reflected in the following politics:
The main aim of GRES ARAGÓN is to satisfy our customers all while respecting the environment and fostering sustainability. That’s why we’ve implemented an integrated Quality and Environmental Management System which is certified pursuant to standard ISO 9001 at all of our production centers and our logistics warehouse in Onda.
GRES ARAGÓN has its own laboratory at its facilities to control the quality of all raw materials and finished products pursuant to ISO 10545 standards for ceramic tile testing. These tests include water absorption, mechanical resistance, glazed finishes and slippage. The quality of the pieces is controlled in all phases of the process and all control equipment used in the process and at the laboratory are subject to periodic checks and calibration.
Moreover, all ceramic products are tested annually at accredited external laboratories in order to guarantee compliance with all mandatory requirements of the Technical Building Code (Spain), CE Marking (Europe), UKCA (United Kingdom), CCC (China), KUCAS (Kuwait), QM-SASO (Saudi Arabia) and other required certification systems in our export markets.
The GRES ARAGÓN® commitment to its customers means we offer outstanding service based on products of the utmost quality, short delivery terms and the necessary installation advice.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
As a socially responsible company, we’re committed to seeking balance between social wellbeing, environmental care and economic growth.
“Sustainability: More Value, Less Impact”
is the Gres Aragón no. 1 strategic line.
GRES ARAGÓN is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) as expressed in our Mission, Vision and Values; particularly, the following:
Guarantee a healthy life and promote wellbeing for all ages.
- We’re working on our processes, ergonomics and work atmosphere in order to protect our workers’ health and safety.
- We’re fostering a culture of prevention in healthcare.
- We’re enhancing the wellbeing of the users of our products through their anti-pathogen and easy-to-clean features, among other ways. Gres Aragón ceramic construction solutions do not burn and, therefore, produce no flames, smoke or toxic gases.
- Ceramic facades and roofs create building skins with an excellent level of protection from weather phenomena.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- We have a wage policy that ensures equal compensation for equal work, irrespective of gender.
- We facilitate a work/life balance for women and men.
- We’re developing an Equality Plan.
- We have a Code of Ethics which refers to gender equality.
Ensure access to affordable, safe, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Implement energy saving measures in our production processes and work towards decarbonisation.
- Carry out energy audits.
- Implementation of the ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System.
- Implementation of renewable energy for self-consumption in our production plants.
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- We contribute to local development by working globally. Our location in rural areas helps maintain the population and support the territory by providing stable employment and boosting these areas economically and socially.
- We re-invest the large majority of the resources generated in order to guarantee their redistribution and quality job creation.
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- We innovate in products and processes by re-investing our profits and applying the most modern and sustainable technology available.
- We re-invest by creating new industries (FAVEKER) to create more jobs and meet the growing demand for environmentally-friendly products that foster sustainability.
- We invest in R&D&i by promoting technological development and innovation and do so frequently through alliances with universities and the public sector as well as with other private companies.
- We use Industry 4.0 technology to automatically and systematically get information on production processes in order to enhance them.
- We’re making progress with digital marketing.
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- By manufacturing resistant ceramic products with a long service life that are also sustainable with a high content of recycled materials.
- Our line of Faveker® ventilated facades features high thermal inertia and helps keep building skins temperature-insulated in order to increase user comfort and health. Moreover, it offers the ideal construction solutions to design Near Zero Energy Buildings (nZEB).
- We’re transforming the company’s facilities into green and resilient ones (FAVEKER-Alcorisa) by improving their safety and energy efficiency (switch to indoor LED lighting in production warehouses).
- We limit the use of paper (reducing print-offs), plastic (personal aluminum water bottles for a drastic reduction in the number of plastic water bottles used).
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- We have implemented an ISO 14001 certified environmental management system at all of our production plants aimed at environmental excellence.
- We use resources efficiently as well as materials with a high recycled content.
- We manufacture 100% recyclable and long-lasting products to reduce the impact throughout a product’s lifecycle in comparison to other types of cladding.
- We encourage the use of renewable energies and energy efficiency all through the production process.
- We optimize the use of water and recycle 100% of all processing wastewater without generating sludge or other waste.
- We’ve established a Packaging Prevention Plan along with Ecoembes. We implement packaging eco-design measures to reduce the quantity and environmental impact of cardboard, plastic and wood packaging for our products throughout their lifecycles.
- We enhance our products by encouraging and promoting decarbonization in the construction sector with them.
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- We have implemented an ISO 14001 certified environmental management system at all of our production plants.
- We’re working to establish a system for calculating our carbon footprint under standard ISO 14064:2019 which includes 3 emissions scopes (direct, indirect from electricity consumption and other indirect emissions). The main objective is to calculate our emissions in order to set up carbon footprint reduction plans throughout the organization.
- We provide our customers with an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for our range of extruded stoneware tiles which calculates the impacts throughout the product lifecycle.
- We’re a member of the Green Building Council Spain, an association that promotes a culture of sustainable, energy efficient and environmentally-friendly construction.
- We invest in R&D&i to find new solutions for climate change in addition to establishing public/private alliances with universities and other companies to engage in actions that help preserve the climate.
Strengthen measures to implement and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development.
- We’re committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) as expressed in our Mission, Vision and Values.
- We have identified and assessed the SDG related to our core business and are working on them mainly through specific actions plans.
- We set up collaboration processes with other stakeholders in the ceramics and construction market.
WORK WITH US
Gres Aragón ensures their cusomers, employers and suppliers the maximum satisfaction by offering high quality and professional service with optimal solutions and innovative products.
Gres Aragón team works together on the different proyects, guaranteeing their success. This requires the collaboration of all departaments, where we are continuously looking for talent.
Join our team! In search of continuous improvement, we carry out selection processes based on diversity of profiles, innovation and talent. Whether you are a student, a recent graduate or a professional, we have positions adapted to each stage of your professional career. With all our profiles we build a team that wants to continue consolidating this business project, meeting the objectives we set ourselves. Our objectives follow strategic lines based on the search for sustainability, digital transformation, progress towards social responsibility following the SDGs and empowering the people in the organisation. We work to meet these goals, always looking for a healthy environment for our employees and encouraging training programmes.